Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We all Have Our FML Moments....

FML is hilarious, witty, and true; told by none other than the people who are cursing their lives. fml, (f*** my life) is a site where people enter their top fml moments they had that day. I was instantly hooked and have been checking them frequently since July. Its always good to get a laugh out of others' misfortune when your having a bad day. Here is some of my favorites for today:


Today, I lost my phone. I tried to call it using my husband's phone, but couldn't figure out which of the three Kates in the contact list was me. Turns out, two are co-workers and one is his aunt. I was listed under Satan. FML


Today, I told my parents I wanted to try modelling. I decided that since I have such a low self-esteem, that it might benefit me, and make me feel better about myself and how I look. The first thing out of my dad's mouth was, "What? Why? You're ugly." Thanks dad. FML


Today, I realized my girlfriend has way more friends than I do. How did I realize this? She called me to tell me she was at the beach with her friends and how much fun she was having. I was playing WoW in my room, and my friends don't answer my texts. FML


Check out more of these at www.fmylife.com or submit your own fml stories.... who knows, maybe you'll be my new fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment