Saturday, March 13, 2010

Getting Tech on Sexting:

As a representative of technology I know that I have to update you on sexting; I know you know about it, and I know you've heard it about a million times. If by any rare chance you haven't heard about it or you aren't exactly sure what sexting is, it is where you send naked or nude photos of yourself from your cell phone to another cell phone. You might not really worry about it, you might have even done it yourself. Honestly, although i never have sexted and never will, I never thought of sexting as dangerous. Only, while watching MTV I saw a commerical that almost shocked me; it was real and it was about sexting. It really put into perspective for me and had an important message. Watch it underneath:
Don't abuse the power you have by hitting the send button.

No comments:

Post a Comment